Beloved Fwenz

07 July 2011

yeayyy its for you! =')

Hey there. 
Guess what.

i am very happy today cuz i just finished chatting with my close friend from riyadh, saudi. He told me not to worry much cuz they gonna come back here again by September but im sure he knows that its never gonna work out for me.There is no way that i can forget them. =)
i planned a lot of thing so that i will be busy all the time and it will distract me but the good thing is he didn't allow me to do so cuz he do want me to missed them =) 
such a sweet friend. 

Thanks. Im gonna miss u guys.No doubt =)




6 comments:

husin said...

sejati... teguh..emosi...

Anonymous said...

yeah we gone miss u too dear...
;)
take care untill then

husin said...

bla nak guna header baru tu???? kalu nak besar sikit.... click shrink to fit....

Syera Cullen said...

hi anonymous =)

thanks for reading. im looking forward to update the next entry abt my day using arabic language after this =) hahaha

bees said...

mmmm i jst wanna say that ....!!!!
here u r talking abt one person i got that from((( he ))) and u said (((There is no way that i can forget them))) SO thing is u r talking abt one and Suddenly i found the word>>>>> them <<<<<< !!!!!!!!!!
i think u need to celpad classes hahahahahahahahaha

Syera Cullen said...

hahahhahahahaaaaaaaa

not to punished me for what i've done to you mr hair_cut . =p

of course im chatting with HIM about how i missed YOU GUYS. thats the diffrence! hahahaha